1. You need to read Same Kind of Different as Me…if you have ever wondered about God’s purpose for your life especially. Thank you Lowrey for the GREAT recommendation!
“All I can do is tell the jagged tale of my own spiritual journey and declare that my life has been the better for having followed Christ.”
2. My Rosle Multi Chopper…this thing does it all and it’s super easy to use. Just place your veggies/fruit/herbs in the bowl, pop the lid on and pull the string a few times. Perfectly chopped produce.
3. Dining alfresco…especially on fall days like the beautiful ones we’ve been enjoying here in B’ham. The only depressing part of this experience? Going back to work:(
4. Kashi TLC Fruit and Grain Bars…I love the Dark Chocolate Coconut one, but the Pumpkin Pecan one is very festive.
5. micro pigs. Umm, yes please…I REALLY want one.