Yes I am a little late posting this. I just had such a crazy day yesterday that I didn’t have time to even look at a blog, let alone write a post. Oh well, better late than never.
* Fall is officially here, which means “Slow Cooker Saturday” is underway! I love using my crock pot during the fall and winter and have tried to make it a habit to use it every Saturday. This works good during football season because I can get everything ready in the morning, let it cook all day, and then we have a yummy dinner to eat while we watch the night games. I started the season off right with my favorite veggie chili and cornbread. I’ll get the recipe up on my recipe blog a little later. It’s so gooooood.
* Open windows. So happy to finally be able to turn that AC off and get some fresh air. I wonder if the neighbors can smell my chili wafting in the air….
* Sweet little Jack sleeping (while sitting up) in the sun.
* The fact that we bought a large bag of candy corn last weekend and we still have some left today. This is feat I tell you and should not go unrecognized.
* And finally, just to make you laugh, this cute video I received this week of Denver the very guilty dog. I swear Riley does this exact same thing when he has been busted. Hilarious…