Geez, how has another week come and gone? I feel like I just did a “Friday Five Faves” but it was a week ago! Obviously nothing too exciting happened over the week since I didn’t have reason to post about a single thing. Work, school, home, sleep. That’s the schedule. Of course I throw in some running, yoga, TV and snuggle time on the couch with my boys, but y’all don’t want to hear about that stuff 😉
Anyways, now for my faves of the week…
* Candle Cafe frozen entrees. Can I tell you how excited I was when I spotted these at Whole Foods?! You may recall that mama and I visited Candle Cafe and it’s sister restaurant Candle 79 on our recent trip to NYC. These are amazing vegan restaurants in the Upper East Side. Well…now the restaurant has expanded in to the frozen meal world and I for one am so happy. There are only 4 options so far (the mac and cheese is my fave), but I bet they will be adding more.
* My Friday Starbucks treat. I’ve had to limit my Starbucks habit and now just treat myself on Fridays. I always look forward to it.
* The new Whole Foods 365 Everyday cereals. The line has added several new cereals to the mix and we’ve been trying them all out. So far my favorite is the Peanut Butter Balls.
One another note, has anyone else noticed that WF seems to be doing some re-vamping? I like all the new products, but I’m confused because they have also moved stuff all around. I swear I spent 20 minutes trying to find the vegan cheeses and when I finally asked someone, they pointed me to the seafood area. Uhh, of course the vegan cheese would be by the seafood….
* A movie for you…Horrible Bosses. We laughed and laughed at this hilarious (and a little raunchy, so fair warning) comedy. The cast is great. I was already a big fan of Jason Bateman and Jennifer Anniston, but Charlie Day is really the one that got me rolling.
* Go check out all the new tights and leggings at Gap. They are so cute and there are so many colors and prints to choose from. Plus at 2 for $20, you can stock up.
Happiest of happy Fridays to you, friends!