Ok y’all, I have got some really great makeup finds this week. This is saying something too. I am all about some good skincare, but makeup and I have never really gotten along. As I’ve mentioned before, I am a tinted moisturizer, bronzer and Smith’s Rosebud salve kind of girl. If you live in the South, you know this is not the norm. Ladies love them some makeup here in these parts.
Anyways, point being that if I find a makeup product that I love enough to actually use everyday, it’s saying something. With that being said….
* Rimmel Lash Accelerator mascara. This is probably the best mascara I have ever tried. First off, it has lash boosting serum in it. Second, the tiny brush is awesome for getting every single lash. Third, it does not clump and goes on very smooth. Finally, it’s like $7!
* Maybelline Age Rewind Eye Concealer. Combats dark circles, puffiness and fine lines and is not cakey. It has the coolest little spongy applicator that is so easy to use. I’m addicted to this thing. I think there are a few shades to pick from, but I recommend the “brightener”.
* Maybelline Baby Lips. It is moisturizing, long lasting, and has SPF 20. I have it in the “Grape Vine” and “Cherry Me” tints and both work really well with my skin tone. They taste good too.
* Burt’s Bees Facial Towelettes. Make-up remover, cleanser and toner in one. They smell good and feel really nice too. I keep a pack in my gym bag and my car.
* And on a non-beauty-product related note, B’ham is getting a Seasons 52!!! It will be taking over the former Sweet Bones location in The Summit. This is some of the best restaurant news I have heard in awhile. I love this restaurant!