* Agadir Argan Oil Conditioner. I am in love with this conditioner! It makes my hair so soft and shiny and doesn’t weigh it down at all. This was a total whim purchase. I had never heard about it, read anything about it or had any reason to buy it, other than intuition:) Now, the $20 price tag is a little steep for a conditioner sold in CVS, but I think it’s worth it. You can get it cheaper on Amazon as well.
* Love my new Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick. A perfect combo of subtle colors that make me look like I sat outside at lunch. And don’t even get me started on the Beach Body Oil. Heavenly!
* The show Girls on HBO (we’re watching it On-Demand since the season is already over I think??). Oh Lord, this show has me cracking up the whole 30 minutes. Is this really what it’s like to be 20-something and living in NYC? If not, please don’t ruin my fantasy.
* Luna and Larry’s Coconut Bliss frozen desserts. Oh, yummm. All of them. That I’ve tried anyways…
* And I have to post my most favorite thing of the week…my new ride. Although what’s really my favorite thing is riding around with the top down.