I’ve been a blog slacker. I know. Lots of stuff going on around here though, as usual this time of year. Anywho, here are some faves as of late…
* Can’t I get a woot-woot about this fall’ish weather we are having? 10 more degrees and my boots are coming out of hiding.
* I am loving these Blue Bell Fruit Bars…so yummy and only 70 calories.
* We started our fall semester small group this past week. The Lord really blessed us with this group. Looking forward to learning and growing together with some awesome peeps.
* Oh hello delicious little pumpkin cookies. So yummy!
* The Voice is back! If you’ve been following along, you know how much I love this show. Mon-Wed of this week were blind auditions. Here are a few of my favorite auditions…