* Veteran’s Day sale at Pottery Barn! They’ve got some cute things marked down. We are on the hunt for new bedding. I also took advantage of the Election Day sale this past Tuesday…all the throw blankets were 30% off.
* The fact that everyone at work has been bringing in all their Halloween candy. There are random stashes throughout the office. I like to think of these random locations as proof that God knows I will want a fun size Snickers on my way to the potty (for the billionth time of the day).
* We watched Rock of Ages the other night and I really liked it! I am not a fan of musicals, usually, but when they involve the totally awesome music of my childhood, I make exceptions. The songs and performances in this are awesome.
* This stuff is so good. I’ve been enjoying a glass every night with a couple cookies. What kind of cookies you ask?
* Oh just these ones. A pretty good combo if you ask me…