Hey there! Hope everyone has had a fab week! Here are a few faves as of late…
* My new morning oatmeal by Earnest Eats
. The label on these say it all. Each flavor has tons of good-for-you things in it that makes my morning bowl a little more interesting. I still add a scoop of almond/peanut butter for some extra protein, but that’s all it needs.
* These low cal/high fiber bagels from Western Bagel
are good too. I’ve been having one of these (blueberry flavor) as an afternoon snack with a little light cream cheese and some blueberries. These bagels have been around for awhile, but I think they recently revamped the whole line because they taste much better!
* I wrote about my new BB cream
a couple weeks ago, and now I have another one to recommend. The Garnier BB Cream
is great too, and for around $12 (at CVS), it’s a great price. I still love the Dior
one, but since I like to keep something in my gym bag, and obviously didn’t want to spend the money on a second tube of the Dior, I decided to try the Garnier. Turns out, I like it just as well!
* The month of February. I really think it is my favorite month, although I’m not even entirely sure why. Maybe it’s because I love Valentine’s Day so much, the color red, conversation hearts and king cake, or the fact that there are only 28 days, which means we get paid quicker. I really love February this year because we have lots of exciting things on the calendar. Plus, with 3 fewer days in the month, that means we are that much closer to meeting Asher!
* King cake. Although the ones in these neck of the woods are never as good as the ones in Louisiana, they do get the job done. We’ve tried several (and I even attempted to make one myself last year…not easy), but I am curious to try the king cake from Edgar’s Bakery this year.
Happy weekend and Super Bowl Sunday! I could really care less who wins the game, as I am not a big fan of either team, but I enjoy watching and hanging out with friends. Plus, I am making this yummy dessert to
eat all by myself share with everyone:)