* It’s Easter month, so you know what that means…
* On that note, it’s Easter month and we’re supposed to be getting some snow tomorrow! Crazy weather.
* I signed up for Birch Box a couple months ago and have received 2 boxes so far. I’m still undecided how I feel about the service in general, as I usually only like one, maybe two of the products I receive in my monthly box, but I did love this lip balm I received in this month’s box…
* I had the most amazing sandwich in Nashville a couple weeks ago when we were visiting Jason and Amy, and I decided to try and recreate it the other night. It was called the “Gourmet PB and A” (peanut butter and apple). For my recreation I used creamy peanut butter, Laughing Cow Cinnamon Cream Cheese spread, thinly sliced granny smith apple, and handful of raisins, all inside 2 thick slices of cranberry walnut bread. It was delish!
* I have a new show for y’all to check out…The Americans on FX. Stars Keri Russell and Matthew Rhys as married KGB spies posing as Americans in suburban Washington D.C. shortly after Ronald Reagan is elected President (during the Cold War). It.is.intense. I highly recommend checking this out, especially if you love shows like 24, Breaking Bad, and Homeland.