Alright! Back to some regularly scheduled programming here with my Friday Faves! (I should mention that I have tried to write this post several times this week, but kept getting interrupted by a certain little guy with a receding hairline…).
* I am obsessed with the Cool Lime Refreshers from Starbucks. I was literally going just about everyday, but have tried to cut back, especially since they do have a little caffeine, which is a no-no for me right now. Still treating myself a few times a week though:)
* Wholly Guacamole 100 calorie packs. I love these and eat a pack almost everyday at lunch with some carrots and crackers. Or, I spread it on a Tofurkey sandwich.
* I started Pure Barre this week and really like it! It’s a tough workout and I’m always sore the day after, but that’s a good thing, right?! I’m really hoping this will help me tone up my post pregnancy pooch. I lost 20 of the 30 pregnancy pounds I gained really quickly, but these last 10 are being stubborn.
* Cascadian Farms Dark Chocolate Almond granola. This stuff is so yummy. I love it over my coconut milk ice cream, or mixed in to some soy yogurt.
* My regular weekday TV schedule…one of the highlights of being home. We start with the Today Show at 7, including the segment with Kathy Lee and Hoda, then it’s Daytime Alabama, or catching up on episodes of The Voice that I recorded. Then we move on to The 700 Club (don’t judge), a couple episodes of Sex and the City (yes I see the irony in following The 700 Club up with Sex and the City…just covering all my bases), Anderson Cooper Live, The Doctors, and then finish up with my favorite, The Ellen DeGeneres Show. Mind you I’m not just sitting on the couch eating bon-bons…more like trying to calm a colicky baby nonstop while my shows are on in the background.