Today I am thankful for:
* These beautiful sunny days. Granted it’s still pretty warm, but at least the sun has been shining and the humidity has given us a break. Almost has a hint of fall in the air. It just makes me feel good:-)
* Yoga. I really slacked off on my practice when I got pregnant and I never committed back to it even after having AW. The past couple of months I have really started making more of an effort to attend class a couple of times per week and I’m noticing a difference, both physically and mentally. I just feel better when I attend class regularly. It’s actually kind of amazing how good yoga makes me feel. Maybe it will help me finally lose the rest of this baby weight…
* A good night’s sleep. AW has been struggling in the sleep department lately. I don’t know if it’s related to teething, a cold, nightmares or something else, but it’s been rough lately. However, the past two nights have been much better and I am starting to feel less like a zombie and more like a functioning human being.
* Breaks from the crazy hamster wheel! Tomorrow Asher Wade and I are heading out for a mini vacay to Sarasota to visit my family. Five days of some much needed rest and relaxation…can’t wait! Unfortunately Matt is unable to make the trip with us, so it looks like it will just be a mommy/son trip. A little nervous about flying by myself with a very active toddler, but hopefully it will go ok. Pray for us!
* Peanut butter M&M’s. That is all.