Today I am thankful…
* That although having options sometimes means making difficult decisions, at least we have options and the ability to make the best decision for our family – and that because of our faith in our Lord, we can be confident that we are making the best decision.
* For a great yoga class last night that left me feeling strong and inspired.
* That after spending most of Tuesday night cleaning up throw-up, it appears that the shrimp scampi we had for dinner just didn’t sit well with Asher Wade and it is not the dreaded stomach virus. I also like to think that I have reached another parenting milestone now that I’ve physically slept in a pile up of throw-up because we were simply too tired to clean it up at 2 a.m.
* For good concealer that helps cover the dark circles under my eyes, courtesy of the above sleepless night.
* For meaningful conversations with Matt that help to center us and bring the focus back to our marriage in the midst of this craziness that we call parenting.
* That even though Hate fervently tries to tear our country apart, like through the awful attack that happened 13 years ago today, America still stands strong and is still the best place to live.
What are you thankful for today?