Today I am thankful….
* For a husband that is brave when I’m too chicken to be. Delivering disappointing news has never been a strength of mine and I’m thankful he can step up to the plate when needed. (More on this later.)
* For the hot bar at Whole Foods. That comfort food does a soul good.
* For a treadmill at the office so I can sneak in workouts on my lunch break (when I’m not eating at the WF hot bar..hehe).
* For the upcoming weekend getaway with my honey. Our first trip together by ourselves since before Asher Wade came in to the world!
* For in-laws that are willing to keep a rambunctious toddler so we can have this little getaway and knowing that our sweet boy is in the best hands.
* For this absolutely amazing fall weather. I just cannot explain how beautiful it is in the ‘Ham right now, but trust me, it makes the hot summer and impending cold winter all worth it.
* For the chance to practice yoga with the yogi community overlooking our beautiful city. #downdogy’all
What are you thankful for today?