Today I am thankful…
* For the much needed hair appointment I have scheduled this evening. Thinking of going with something short and sassy:o
* That this stomach bug finally appears to be on the way out. On the upside, I’ve lost a few pounds. #silverlining
* Mylanta (see above).
* Also that I finally felt well enough to get out and exercise yesterday and enjoy this beautiful fall weather. Hoping for another lunch time run today!
* For dear friends that drop me an encouraging note when I need it the most.
* That after all the worry, stress, second guessing and tears that came with leaving our daycare, it is all working out and our little man is happy as a clam at his new spot:-)
* That I only have 2.5 days of work before I get a major change of scenery in UTAH. Can’t wait for next Tuesday to get here!
What are YOU thankful for on this lovely day?
Give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you. ~1 Thessalonians 5:18