Today I am thankful for….
* King cake. Now that I have tried king cakes from pretty much every local bakery and grocery store in town, I’ve decided that Whole Foods actually has the best, most authentic one. #laissezlesbontempsroulezyall
* Our new small group starting tonight! Although Matt and I decided to take a semester off from leading, I’m super pumped that our dear friends have decided to lead. Looking forward to feeding our minds and spirits (and bellies, because let’s face it, there’s always snacks).
* Open windows. After having a few doors closed lately, it’s nice to finally find some open windows of new opportunities. God is good. All the time.
* For these new lotion type face washes. I’ve been alternating between this one and this one, and I love how soft they make my skin feel. I always thought “oil” or “lotion” based cleansers would cause my skin to break out, but it’s actually been the exact opposite. Another skincare product I am loving right now is this one. I’m kind of obsessed with using it right after I wake up in the morning, for an instant boost.
* For the long weekend coming up…and Valentine’s Day! Can’t wait to spend it with my two loves.
What are you thankful for today?
And just for fun, Valentine’s Day last year….I die.