Today, I am thankful because…
* Today is my Friday! I took tomorrow off to get ready for the big birthday party that is going down this weekend. #toddlerAW isn’t going to know what hit him. Is there a lucrative career in toddler party planning? If so, sign me up. I love this stuff!
* We finally have a washer and dryer hooked up! We had to go a couple of weeks without one because we needed the plumber to come out and re-locate the hook-up to the basement, re-route some water pumps, and then the electrician had to wire the area for electricity. It’s been a pain and huge inconvenience (thanks again Cassie for letting us do some laundry at your casa!), but I am thrilled to finally have it in working order now. I swear I’ve done 20 loads of laundry this week, just trying to get through everything that had stacked up.
* Strawberry sundaes delivered to work by my love. I was dying for some ice cream, and since Matt was off today, he was sweet enough to bring me a little afternoon treat. #husbandoftheyear
* The weather is going to be no less than perfect this weekend. Which makes for an awesome perk when you’re having an outdoor party. Also hoping to *maybe* have a little “Leanne time” to get some sun on these pasty legs. Not good when your toddler has more of a tan than you do:/
* For an amazing veterinarian practice that actually cares. This showed up in the mail the other day. They took the paw print of our Riley after he passed, and sent it to us along with a little card. I mean, how thoughtful. We also received a separate, sweet card from his vet. I always loved his paws…they were so big and soft and always smelled so good! This is such a special memento that we will treasure. Miss our Riley George everyday…
Happy Thursday peeps! What are you thankful for today?