Motivation Monday {and Turkey Trot}

Last week was a blur, but I think I remember what I did each day. I was off from work most of the week (except Monday), and it was so nice to be with family, celebrating the Thanksgiving holiday. Granted, I was crazy busy running around town, prepping food, getting ready for hosting duties, and decorating the house for Christmas. It was fun though and there’s nothing I love more than having family in town, especially around the holidays. I was able to squeeze in a few OTF classes as well, which somewhat made up for all the Thanksgiving goodies i consumed. I try not to put a lot of pressure on myself during the holidays, but rather eat in moderation, try a little bit of everything and fully enjoy favorite treats. Having a healthy lifestyle and diet 90% of the time allows me to splurge the other 10%. Not going to lie though, I was more than happy to get back to my hard boiled eggs, protein bars, fruit and big ole’ salad today.

Stats from last week:

Monday 11/21: 60 minute Orangetheory Fitness class

Tuesday 11/22: 3 mile run around the neighborhood

Wednesday 11/23: 60 minute Orangetheory Fitness class

Thursday 11/24: Ran in the Turkey Trot 8K that morning with Matt, my brother and some friends #wobblebeforeyougobble

Friday 11/25: Pretty much just rested my body today, other than taking the pups for a walk around the neighborhood

Saturday 11/26: 60 minute Orangetheory Fitness class

Sunday 11/27: Didn’t keep track of my mileage, but I ran/walked around the neighborhood for close to an hour

Some pics from the Thanksgiving Day Turkey Trot…

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s